Integrative Physical Medicine is a group of fully trained, experienced, injury focused physicians providing the complete spectrum of neuromusculoskeletal care from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. We are committed to providing quality care to all of our patients while simultaneously exceeding their service expectations. At Integrative Physical Medicine, we strive to provide patient-centered care, giving our patients immediate and convenient access to the latest in treatment protocols and procedures. Come and learn from the most dynamic chiropractic organization in Central Florida!
Integrative Physical Medicine is currently seeking Associate Chiropractors in the Clermont area. In this integrated facility, chiropractors will provide professional chiropractic and physiotherapy oversight and direct patient care while working collaboratively with medical physicians and specialists. We are looking for someone that is responsible, organized and detailed oriented. Applicants must have a great personality, the ability to multitask, be technologically savvy and have problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Great competitive salary (higher than median salary in Central Florida)
- Potential Signing bonus
- Paid vacation
- Great hours
- 6 week training course
- Opportunity for advancement
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available,
- CEU paid
- Ongoing clinical and documentation training
- Required Education: Doctorate of chiropractic with valid license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Salesforce and Vericle experience is a huge plus!
- Active Florida Chiropractic Licensure.